品姑blog中的網頁清單

2010年4月10日 星期六

德國朋友的信


This is how it looked like above TaiZhong on Monday.

Now it took half a year to answer your email, sorry for that.

I was very busy in this time, because I moved out from Germany ..... to Singapore!
Our company has an office here with a lot of work for me, so the idea is that I spend two years here in Asia. Three weeks ago I have arrived in Singapore, yesterday I found a flat for myself. Tomorrow I will start my first business trip, I will go to our customer in TaiZhong again. So I will be there until next Saturday. Maybe we can meet again. Funny that I wrote in my email below, that I’m too far away to join your party. This has changed now.
You take quite good pictures with your camera, I remember the photos you took at my first visit in Frog3. I do understand your feelings well, since my father passed away some years ago. I think persons who can handle such situations in a certain way, will be stronger afterwards with a changed view on the human life in general and also on the own life.
4月10日 祝福母親...

沒有留言: